You can register online, by phone, or stop by the studio. We hope to see you on the dance floor soon!Welcome to High Impact Dance's Online Registration System. To register for classes and camps, please follow the instructions below.
1. Click here to open the registration window. It's pretty self explanatory from here, so you can follow the prompts or continue with the steps below.
2. If you are new to our system, click on "I Need To Register". If you already have an account, you can sign in or click "Forgot password" if you need your password reset.
3. Enter your last name to see if you are already in the system. Click on your last name if it comes up or "I Searched and I Still Don't See My Name".
4. Enter the requested info and click the blue "Register" button at the bottom.
5. Enter your new login (email) and password that you just created in step 4. This will be how you access the system any time you would like to make changes to your account, pay tuition etc.
6. Click on "Get Started". Follow the prompts to add your student or students.
7. Click on "Register for Classes". The classes that your student is eligible for will come up. Check the class or classes you would like. Click on "Enroll Now". Our ages are guidelines. If you would like to register for a class that your student is not the right age for, please call 360-455-4173 or contact us using the contact form above.
8. Click on "Finish Registration Now". You can pay your tuition now. Please read the liability waiver. If you agree to the terms, click "Buy Now" at the bottom to accept. If you have a Paypal account, you can login now. If not, enter your billing info under the "Don't have a Paypal account" tab. Enter your credit card info and "Pay Now". You can choose to create a Paypal account at this time or not.
9. Congratulations! You are registered! A receipt will be emailed to you. You will also receive an email giving you class details and reminding you of the start date in the near future!